- Organising vacational training programs in agriculture & allied enterprises
- Front Line Demonstrations on major Oil seeds, Pulses,& Cereals & other Horticulture crops.
- In-service training for the field level extension functionaries.
- On farm testing on major problems of crops.
- Organising consultancy service.
- KVK has also extended its supporting hand in the formation of clubs for serving the farming community in a different way.
The clubs formed under KVK guidance are:
- 100 tonne Sugarcane Club
- Organic Club
- Technology Transfer Club
- Sugarcane Club
- The club was formed during January 2002. 240 farmers till now have registered as the members of the club.
- To become the member of the club.
- Farmer should grow Sugarcane crop.
- One should be interested in achieving higher yields.
- Farmer should pay Rs. 100 as the membership fee.
- The club has following Objectives
- Farmers who are enrolled as the members of the club should grow Sugar crop and aim in achieving high yields.
- Organising monthly meetings of the club.
- Members are made to visit to the progressive farmer's field or research station.
- Farmers who attain higher yields in Sugarcane crop will be awarded.
- Confidence building among sugarcane groups at attain higher yield.
- Reduction in cost of cultivation.
- Interaction with fellow farmers on various agricultural technologies & problems in farming.
Copyright © 2018 - All Rights Reserved - kvkbidar.com